1. All university studentsshould be required to take basic science courses even if it is not the field oftheir study.
2. Teachers should be paidat least as much as doctors, lawyers or business leaders are paid.
3. Some people believegoing on field trips is better for children’s education (eg. going to museum), while others think it is betterfor children to study in the classroom at school. Which one do you prefer andexplain why.
4. Which is better forchildren's education: 9-month study and 3-month break or 11-month study and1-month break?
5. It is important to haverules about the types of clothing that people are allowed to wear at work andat school.
1.Which of the qualities that theparents or family members can help you develop.
2. There are several ways you canget to know a country without travelling abroad. Which of the following wayswould you like to choose?
1) Reading books
2) Watching videos
3) Joining online communication groups
Choose one and explain why.
3.What should parents do to helptheir children to succeed in school?
4.Describe a common mistake thatexperienced teacher often make.
5.Imagine that you have tostop using cellphone for a month, would that be difficult for you?
1.Do you agree or disagree thatthe determining factor that the successful of students in school is theintelligence?
2.Do you think it is reasonableto give a lower grade to the assignment that hand in after deadline?
3.When going to concerts and movies,some prefer to go by themselves, other prefer to go with friends. Which do youprefer?
4.Do you agree or disagree thatto succeed we need to make enemies?
5.Some people believe thatit is better for children to grow up in big cities. Others believe that it isbetter for children to grow up in small towns or rural areas. What is youropinion and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response.